Requirements for Admission
Children must be between 18 months and 6 years old (enter to 1st Grade). All children must be current on required immunizations, and have a physician's health report, including a TB test.
Children's Preschool welcomes children from all races, religions and family structures. We also serve children with physical or other challenges if we have the resources to appropriately meet the needs of the child.
Please speak to Children's Preschool Director Krishanie Weera to discuss specific issues.
Affordable LearningChildren's Preschool in Santa Cruz, CA is committed to providing an engaging learning program at an affordable cost. Our Director has extensive training in Early Childhood Education and is a highly successful preschool teacher and administrator.
We have pledged to keep tuition below the median charge for similar programs in Santa Cruz County. Tuition is calculated on a yearly schedule and may be paid on a one month in advance basis. Take a look at our terms and conditions listed below.
Our Terms and Conditions:
- Please note: A non-refundable processing fee of $100.00 will be charged with the submittal of the enrollment application.
- All tuition payments are due by the 1st of the month. All tuition payments should be made payable to Children's Preschool, and should be delivered to the Preschool office or the tuition box in the Preschool office.
- Tuition of children enrolled during the mid-month will be prorated equal to the days remaining in the month.
- Tuition payments are considered to be late if not received by the 5th of the month, and are subject to a $50 per month late charge.
- Late pick-up: A fee of $25 will be charged for each 15 minutes charged in 15-minute increments.